Features• Provides rated flow regardless of pressure.
• Ideal for undulating terrain or systems with a large variation in pressure.
• Three dimensional geometry to keep grit in suspension as it moves through the emitter.
• Emitter body and inlet made of materials to withstand chemical and U-V degradation.
• No squirting – puts water at the desired spot.
• Best material for long-term exposure to ag chemicals.
• Compact design for low cost.
• One-step installation saves labor cost.
• Add "spaghetti" tubing to direct water for maximum accuracy.
|Small Shrub (3ft)|
|Large Shrub (5ft)|
|Small Trees (10ft)|
8 hours /week
|Large Trees (20ft)|
32 hours /week